Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Fighting the Blue Days

The problem of fighting the blue days is that I have more blue days than not, but I struggle on each and every day. Some days I win, I get a lot done. I go out of my house dressed and not in my pj's. When the dark days come I stay home for days at a time. I do not shower or get out of my Pj's the blue days are real. But they can get fewer and far between.
I read a post somewhere about Eyore. No matter how blue he got, his friends still included him in all their activities. They were not deterred that he was down. They accepted him for who he was battle scars and all.
I guess I would remind you and my self that no matter what happens to be there for your friend. Check on them, encourage them, invite them whether they come or not, because one day they will go and it will be the best day ever.

Cheers,
Rachel

Ps. I found the quote on Google images.

Image result for eeyore mental health quotes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/328622104044852587/
It's never too late for anything............whether to reach out, start over or rekindle!
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/328622104044852587/


No comments:

Post a Comment