Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Light is bright

Today has been an excellent day to get things done. I was up early paid bills, went to class, went to Target to pick up ingredients for Lentil Soup. I came home drank coffee, put the soup in the crockpot, updated stuff on the blog, made salmon patties in the oven and mashed potatoes and greens beans for dinner. Holy Cow!.. when you have good days you utilize them to the fullest. I am now drinking tea blogging and transcribing interviews for class.


There are times when the good days balance the bad days or even overcome them completely.  I treasure the good days. I FEEL GREAT and I want to SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOP; however, since I am not a fan of climbing ladders I will just shout it here.

Life is good and you and I are enough. Happy Wednesday.

Philly 2009 Art Museum Steps R. Howe

1 comment:

  1. I would like to think that the good days do indeed balance the bad, when it feels like nothing is getting done.

    ReplyDelete